Spring has arrived and it has been lovely to feel the warmth of the sun after what seems to have been a cold and wet winter.
The stars this month hint that change is in the air, which reminds me that spring is a time of new beginnings and growth. Take a moment this month to enjoy the new growth around you, walk on the grass with bare feet and listen to the songs of the birds. Life is a gift that we share with others. take a look at the events happening and ask a friend to join you.
Please let us know what you enjoy about our Conscious Living Magazine and share it with your friends. If you have suggestions for future content, please email us.
In this Issue
New Directions and Beginnings – September Astrology by Rachel Lang
The Little Known Nutritious, Medicinal Jujube by Dr Sherrill Sellman
What’s Making News
From Our Authors
Trust the Creative Channel of Divine Timing by Annette Stanton
Welcome Our Newest Directory Member
Antonia Ruhl – Shamanic Healer, Herbalist, Founder of the Natural Stress Therapy Clinic Contact Antonia here
How I Attained Freedom from the Personal Me – Bob Harwood’s Story–
Batgap interview with Rick Archer
- Discover the real reasons for physical, mental, and emotional issues – Inna Segal’s FREE Masterclass: September 16 Read more
- Get Involved in World Cleanup Day – September 16 Read more
- Spring Workshops in Kings Park – Plant Wisdom, Ceremonial Earth Cloth, and Sustainable Basketmaking September 17 More Details
- 7 Day Satori Retreat October 16-23 with Avikal Read more
- Awaken The Healer Within Level 1 with Inna Segal October 20-29 Read more
Bluewolf Book and Music Reviews
Vincent & Sien by Silvia Kwon
Walk In Beauty, Like the Night by Michael Whalen
Delicate Harmony by Igor Lisul
Your Name is Not Anxious by Stephanie Dowick