It’s important to keep your passion alive to fuel your purpose. Use these strategies consistently to feed the flames:
- Keep in mind that success breeds more success. Celebrate your small victories.
Share your achievements with others who appreciate your work and mission. Make a
list and mark off each step as you complete it.
- Find your tribe. If there are others doing similar work, either locally or online,
connect with them. There’s nothing more stimulating than groupthink and people
with a shared mission supporting each other. The synergy leads to more passion.
Even a bit of healthy competition can be a good thing.
- Revisit your goal and action steps to see your progress. When it seems to take
forever to complete a step toward your goal, remind yourself of the journey. Seeing
your progress can be powerful, so create a clear path and reasonable steps.
- Goals and actions should be just out of reach, but attainable. Ensure your action
steps are not too ambitious. If necessary, break them into smaller pieces that can be
attained more easily. We want to stretch, but action steps should be within reach.
- Find external reminders of why you do what you do. Call, email, or visit someone
who benefits from your mission, or someone who could benefit. Seeing or talking to others who want what you offer confirms your mission and rekindles the flame.
- Stay up-to-date on the success of those who do similar work. When one person or group succeeds it often opens doors for others. Get Google alerts about your topic
of interest or read the blogs and newsletters of others with a similar mission. Celebrate their progress, as well.
- Remember to feed the body and soul. In order to keep a sharp focus and sound
mind, it’s important to tend to your body and soul. Remember to eat, sleep, and
move so you have the physical energy to stay the course. Replenish your soul in any
way that works for you – just do it regularly.
Want more tips and excercises to fuel the fire of your passion and realize your dreams click here to get our comprehensive FREE Bundle with e-book, check list, action worksheets and visualization exercises
Don’t miss the chance to get our 30 Days to Greater Self Love FREE 53 Page e Book with Work Sheets, Daily Tracker and Check List when you subscribe to our Magazine - FREE