And How To Boost Your IMMUNE SYSTEM! | Dr. Zach Bush
Dr Zach Bush in this episode talks about
* How much money is spent each year in the US healthcare system.
* Why the human body is an ecosystem.
* The role that microbes play in distinguishing humans from other species.
* How our understanding of the immune system has evolved over time.
* The purpose of the body’s inflammatory responses.
* What the role of mitochondria is.
* Challenges of germ theory.
* The relationship between scientific studies and reductionism.
* Why curiosity is an important piece of science.
* How urine can be used in regenerative agriculture.
* Why having your first child changes you so much.
* How Dr. Zack Bush’s career evolved over time.
* What spontaneous remission means.
* The number one piece of advice from patients on hospice.
Visit http://themodelhealthshow.com/ to subscribe for free updates, new episodes and much more. The Model Health Show has been featured as the #1 Fitness & Nutrition podcast on iTunes. Thanks so much for listening and sharing!