Many people experience a deep inner yearning for something more in their lives, a sense of greater freedom, truth and love. This is the call of our innermost being, Soul. Experience the Sound of Soul, a workshop, spiritual discussions, talks and panels.
Guest Speaker: Karen Kiser currently lives in Chanhassen, Minnesota with her husband Gerry and cat Lucky. She works at the ECKANKAR Spiritual Center as director of RESA Services and Temple Services. She previously served as a Regional ECK Spiritual Aide (RESA) for Minnesota.
Sign up for Friday evening and/or Saturday afternoon. We look forward to meeting your there!
Friday, 11 January 2019 at 6:00 pm – Saturday, 12 January 2019 at 5:00 pm
Venue: The Esplanade Hotel Fremantle, WA
Guest Registration desk will be open from 6pm Friday 11th January
Friday evening – starts 7pm, please be seated before 7pm
- Experience The Sound of Soul
- Discussion groups on The Joy and Wonder of The Sound of Soul
- Completes 9pm
Guest Registration desk will be open from 1pm Saturday 12th January
Saturday afternoon – starts 2pm
- Stories, a Connection to the Divine
- Discussion Circles (refer Eckankar website for topics)
- Panel discussions: An Inner Nudge that Changed My Life
- Key note speaker, Karen Kiser: Discover the Road to Spiritual Freedom
- Completes 5.15pm