With thousands of young West Australians living with depression or anxiety and many other issues, more and more families are becoming health conscious and looking for holistic solutions. The Living Well in WA Expo showcases many talks and workshops including this one on Sun 20th May at 2.30pm ‘Kids Health, Parenting, Resilience: Building Relationships with Young Adults – Q & A Panel’
As a parent there are so many challenges. What do you do when your kids stop talking to you? How can you support your child without over parenting them? Parenting your kids and teens through the transition to adulthood can be challenging.
The Authors on the panel will offer their insights and answer questions from the audience relating to the transition from childhood to adulthood, covering issues related to building resilience; creative approaches to building relationships; overcoming depression and mental health issues related to trauma and bullying; family relationships – divorce, blended families and more.
Meet our panelists assembled for this Q & A –
- Dr Elizabeth Green who is a Pediatrician, a parent and the author of ‘Parenting is Forever’
- Laurie Steed who is an award-winning Author of ‘You Belong Here’
- Kate Keisler – Founder/Director, of Calm and Connected and Occupational Therapist
- George Helou who is a Life Coach a best-selling author of ‘Cinderella’s Secrets-The untold story of Ella’
- Our MC is Kez Wickham who is an artist and author of ‘Scorcha; Indigo Child and Cupatree’.
This session has reached its capacity. Check with the Ticket Attendant on the day to see if there have been any cancellations if you wish to attend and have missed out on a ticket.