Escape for a peaceful 3 day mindfulness retreat in the beautiful Scotsdale Valley, Denmark, a relaxing pristine environment, staying in a lovingly furnished pole home that is completely off the grid. The house is powered by Solar Panels and has a rain water tank that supplies all water needs.
Friday – Sunday March 9-11
Max 6 people
The Eco Retreat weekend includes:
- Accommodation: Twin Share – Couples and Single rates are available
- All meals are provided – enjoy organic and locally grown food – Breakfast Lunch and Dinner
- Retreat Program
Bring mindfulness into your every moment of your day. Experience life on a small off grid rural property. You will have access to the entire 94 acre property Fun outdoor activities in Pristine Surrounds – visit to Greens Pool and Elephant Rocks; Chill out time to relax, journal, meditate, draw/paint go for a walk; Enjoy the horses who will come and say hello – often in the mornings or late evening. Pick blueberries and plums in the orchard – and if you are inclined you can help out with a few farm jobs including some weeding, planting a vegetable garden, collecting wood for the stove and fire. – or simple take time out and relax.
Your Hosts: Patricia Hamilton and Jacquie Walker.
The Program includes
- Walks in the forest.
- Organised Group sessions – Journaling, meditation, mindfulness, sound journeying
- Swim and walk at Greens Pool and Elephant rocks…
- Time to meditate; journal; draw and relax.
- Evening catch up
- Having fun together
- Meet in the orchard ready to join in some practical activities and picking the ripe fruit;
- Collecting kindling and wood for the fire and stove.
Reiki healing sessions are available
The Scotsdale Scenic Tourist Drive follows the route of early timber cutting days. From the centre of town by the Denmark River follow follows Scotsdale Road for 20 km. You might like to stop and enjoy the beautiful Harewood Forest walk trail and call in at the many wineries, art galleries, cheese factory, Alpaca Farm and attractions along the way.
Early Bird Available until Feb 20
For more information call Patricia on 0418955396